CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1st cooking club recipes (some of them)

Caramels (these were good because they were the only sweets)

1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 condensed milk
1/2 cup corn syrup

Mix ingredients together. Microwave for 2 mins, stir. Repeat three times. Pour into buttered pan, let set up. Cut, wrap in wax paper. (or she left them in the pan and we ate right out of that)


Jen's Cowboy Caviar

2 cans white shoepeg corn
2 cans black beans
4 avocados (diced)
Bunch green onions (chopped)
Juice of 4 limes
3 TBS cilantro (chopped)
2 packets zesty Italian dry dressing mix
1 TBS garlic
Salt to taste
5 Roma tomatoes (diced)
Drain canned ingredients and mix all together

Grape Jelly Meatballs

1 bag small frozen meatballs (40-50 count)
1 large jar grape jelly
1 jar chili sauce

Put in crockpot and cook for 4 hours

Anyway I have a bunch more that were really good but here are a few for now.
I also had another meatball one, a chili cheese dip,crab dip, beef and bean BBQ beans, bacon wrapped jalapeno thingies, Ranch cheese ball, and tasty tortilla rolls if you want the recipe for any of those let me know!

1 comments:

Wehrle said...

I vote you just add a few when you get a chance, I would love to see all of them. I have a mexican recipe group tomorrow and I will post some then. i am sure I will just do a few at a time! Thanks for these though, they look good!