CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fondue...

Chels... I know you are into doing fondue! I am going to buy a fondue pot with some of my b-day money and I was wondering if you have any recipes for some yummy stuff! I should have asked you while I had you on the phone! Let me know!

6 comments:

Wehrle said...

He girls, I thought it would be a good idea to start labeling our recipes so we can find them later on! I am sure you know how but if you don't you just do it when you are done making your new post!

Chelsey said...

Um when we have done fondue with our friends we did a bunch of different meats like steak, shrimp, and chicken that you know you just put oil in the pot and it cooks it. We have done a spaghetti sauce that you dip crackers or bread in and that was way good. I don't remember if we added anything else besides spaghetti sauce and cheese. Then of course desserts...chocolate and then you can dip anything in it, cin. bears, marshmellows, cookie dough, pretzels, whatever! I don't think we have done anything real recipe like when we fondue except one that Amber brought over (the one with the spaghetti sauce and whatever else) sorry!

Wehrle said...

I bought a fondue pot and we tried it last night with some friends! It was really yummy and fun! I made some choco-scotch, that is what it is called. It was basically choholate and butterscotch. we used fruit and pretzels and cansy!

Pitcher family said...

CANSY!? I love Cansy!

Wehrle said...

OOPPPS....!

Pitcher family said...

luv ya lace!