CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hawiian Turkey burgers..

Okay... this is not my recipe and I am not going to write it all out! Go to our best bites, if you are not linked up (and you should be!!) go to my blog and get to it from there! I made these last night and they were soooooo good! You may have to either wait until it is warmer or do them on your George Formans though! Seriously, they were so easy and really good and healthy! Lance loved them, they will now be a regular at our house!
* I didn't have any ginger root so I just used ginger from my spice cabinet and it worked just as good, you only use a 1/4 a tsp though. Also I didn't have any peppers so I didn't use them but I am going to try them next time! Obviously you can make them how you want to!
YUMMY!!

2 comments:

Wehrle said...

Hailey... I was talking about those little sausage things at wyatts blessing that were wrapped in some kind of pastry, they were just bite sized. Maybe lauraine made them, I don't know but if you know what I am talking about find out the recipe! Chels could bring those to her appetizer thing!

Pitcher family said...

oh yea I will call Lauraine she made those I really like those she has made them a few times.