I am going out on a limb and making this Tater Tot Casserole. Mostly because I don't have ingredients to make anything else.
1 (32-ounce) package frozen tater tots
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch-baking dish. Arrange tater tots in the prepared baking dish. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup. Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
It doesn't sound like the best meal ever but I think my family will eat it and it is pretty easy.
2 comments:
That's funny Hailey because I was looking at that recipe today too! I didn't think I had any Tater Tots though, but I thought it sounded pretty good! You will have to let me know!
I think it sounds good... it sounds like funeral potatoes! Let me know.... It doesn't sound like it will help me lose weight though!
Post a Comment